Terms and Conditions
1. Fees & payments
1) Lessons must be paid at least 24 hours in advance (for cash payments this can be done at the end of the previous lesson)
2) Payment for block bookings is to be made in advance and can be split into two payments in certain circumstances. See pricing structure for available discounts
3) Standard rate for home visits £5 each lesson
4) Mileage fee after 5 miles from Lang Farm, Daventry will be charged at 45p/mile in each direction
2. Cancellation of lessons
1) Lessons cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged 100%
2) Lessons cancelled or rescheduled with between 24 and 48 hours’ notice will be charged 50%
3) Consistent cancellation and rescheduling of lessons: I reserve the right to terminate tuition if lessons have been cancelled on a regular basis (three times or more) and to offer the tuition to a student on the waiting list
3. Termination of tuition
1) Termination of Lessons. If a student wishes to terminate the regular tuition sessions I require 2 weeks’ notice. Notice can be given in person, over the phone or by email.
4. Student Details
1) Contact details for students are to be kept up to date and I must be informed of any changes. These details must include a postal address, a contact number and an e-mail address. As per the Data Protection Act (1998), all information given will be kept secure and will only be used by myself in order to contact you regarding your lessons. I collect, hold and process all personal data in accordance with your rights and my obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (and, from 25 May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR")), and I take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected consistent with the principles set out in the Act (after 25 May, the GDPR). The data will be held for two years from the completion or termination of your contract (unless otherwise requested by you) and will then be deleted from all media.
Whilst I strive to provide the best possible service I will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success, or lack thereof, of by the student. It cannot be guaranteed that an improvement of skill and level will be achieved